BlinkyHoldenBlinkyHolden

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Me or Reality? Me or Reality?

Interesting

You've got some good sounds there and you can rap. However, when you stop before the end of one particular train of thought, the continuity is broken, for example; "...before as i gradually----- begin to tour...". Also it's 'strife', not 'trife'. Carry on the good work.

DefinitionThePoet responds:

It's spoken word, man.

Grand Cathedral Romantic Grand Cathedral Romantic

Mint!!

I love this!! Proper good de!! keep up the symphonic metal thing, try doing a track using a harpsichord next, i like those. WICKED!!!

Throughdarkness responds:

Thanks bro, Ill definitely do my best with the harpsichord idea. Sounds like fun actually. \m/

-| Welcome to Cyberdrome |- -| Welcome to Cyberdrome |-

most spectacular!!

cudos to you!!!

MashedByMachines responds:

thanks to yoou ;)

Slave to the New World FINAL Slave to the New World FINAL

jaw dropping suspense!!

LOVIN the organ sound!! its not often you hear some wicked awsome metal with organs that sound good! mega awsome de mon!! i am downloadin this!!

Throughdarkness responds:

Thanks a bunch duder! I kinda feel like the organ is brought out a little too much in this mix now that I have listened to it a few times but yeah. East West a wicked killer church organ tone.

303 extreme 303 extreme

simple, but great!!

i hear nice sounds coming from this track, sweet tunes, like it, just needs a few tweeks and its done

Psichos {Goth Rock) Psichos {Goth Rock)

Pretty sweet

Good basis for a mega awsome, soul stirring song there if you put some words to it and do as digital musican says and get some better guitar effects